Barkuma is a vibrant and exciting place to work. Imagine every day waking up and contributing in a positive way to the community. Work alongside people with disability to find rewarding jobs, learn new skills, explore their talents, and be included in the community.
We are seeking an experienced and motivated Finance Manager to join our team. As part of the Corporate Services team you will manage the financial related activities of the organisation, and manage a small team of payroll and accounts staff.
This is a permanent role, offered on a 0.8 – fulltime basis. The salary is $75,000 (FTE) per annum plus super, with generous packaging of $15,900 which can increase your take home pay by up to $5,000 per year. Further salary packaging benefits include meal and entertainment expenses, accommodation, venue hire and additional superannuation contributions.
What we are looking for:
- Energy, a positive approach and the ability to meld the team while driving the changes needed in the finance area
- A passion for excellence in delivering the day to day outcomes of the finance function
- Experience in producing monthly financial statements and management reports
- Experience in developing appropriate controls and processes to ensure accurate reports, and compliance with policy, standards and legislation
- Attention to detail and the ability to work to deadlines
- A strong customer focus underpinned by a desire to develop effective working relationships with managers
- The ability to contribute to strategic planning
The ideal applicant will have a commitment to the rights, personal development and empowerment of people with disability.
What you need:
• Relevant qualifications
• Sound experience in a similar role
• A DCSI screening clearance or willingness to obtain one
A Position Description can be found here: Finance Manager PD
If this role sounds like you, click apply. Enquiries about the position may be directed to Linda Bastick Corporate Services Manager ph. 8414 7100. Applications close 9am Monday 16 July. Please include a cover letter outlining your suitability for the role and up to date resume.
No recruitment agencies please. Candidates must be Australian residents and be required to complete a DCSI check. Barkuma is an equal opportunity employer.
Expression of Interest - General
Interested in working for one of South Australia's leading providers of a wide range of services to people with an intellectual or other disability?
We are always looking to expand our team of experienced and skilled workers to work across all functions and departments of our organisation.
To express your interest Click here to apply. Informal enquiries may be directed to main reception at 8414 7100 and they can direct you to the appropriate person.