Business Development Consultant
An exciting opportunity is available for a highly motivated Business Development Consultant to join our Business Development team.
The Business Development Consultant will be responsible for identifying, building and maintaining employer relationships in order to advance and achieve quality outcomes for our clients with developmental disabilities. This role is offered on a permanent full time basis.
What we are looking for:
The ideal applicant will have a commitment to the rights, personal development and empowerment of people with disability and:
- One of the following:
- Successful completion of Certificate 3/4 in Employment Services
- Relevant educational certification in the areas of business development, sales or marketing
- Considerable experience and working knowledge of employer engagement.
- High level customer service skills.
- High level organisational and communication skills.
- Labour market(s) experience and knowledge.
- Understanding/knowledge of the needs of the employer and complementary negotiation skills.
- Comprehensive understanding of the National Standards for Disability Services
- Experience in working with people with a Developmental Disability.
- Experience with the Microsoft Office Suite and E – system skills.
What you need:
- A current Australian Drivers Licence.
- A current First Aid Certificate.
- A current DCSI screening clearance or willingness to obtain.
Barkuma offers salary packaging of $15,900 increasing your take home pay by up to $5,000 per year! Further salary packaging benefits include meal and entertainment expenses, accommodation, venue hire and additional superannuation contributions. Enjoy flexible working conditions including 5 weeks of annual leave per year. You will also be provided access to ongoing training and personal development.
A Position Description can be found here: Business Development Consultant
If the above sounds like you, click here to apply. Informal enquiries about the position may be directed to Marianne Verrall at 8414 7100. Applications must include a cover letter and current resume. Closing date is Wednesday 25 October 2017 at 11:59pm.
No recruitment agencies please. Candidates must be Australian residents. Barkuma is an equal opportunity employer.
Expression of Interest - General
Interested in working for one of South Australia's leading providers of a wide range of services to people with an intellectual or other disability?
We are always looking to expand our team of experienced and skilled workers to work across all functions and departments of our organisation.
To express your interest Click here to apply. Informal enquiries may be directed to Sunny Sandhu on 8414 7100.