Discover contemporary quaintness at Caruso House. Barkuma are proud to showcase this perfectly presented two-bedroom, one-bathroom, two-car space home which is ideally positioned on a quiet street.
The interiors of the residence have been freshly painted and feature wooden flooring and ceiling fans throughout. Open-plan design in the spacious kitchen and living area creates a hub for shared meals, and the elegant separate dining area is ideal for formal entertaining.
Both bedrooms receive fabulous natural light and the central bathroom boasts a shower, soaking bathtub and vanity with ample storage.
Completing this wonderful residence is an internal laundry, low maintenance yard, rich garden beds ideal for vegetable patches and great alfresco dining and entertaining space.
Within proximity to public transport, shops, cafes, essential amenities and recreational parks, this property won’t be available for long.
- Two-bedroom, one-bathroom home
- Open-plan design
- Spacious, light-filled bedrooms
- Central bathroom with both a shower and a bathtub
- Freshly painted interiors
- Wooden floors throughout
- Huge yard with alfresco entertaining
- Garden beds in the backyard
- Separate dining area
- Proximity to Chidda train station
- Close by to all essential amenities
- Parabanks Shopping Centre only 5 minutes away
Take a virtual tour of the home below:
This opportunity is limited to those with NDIS SIL funding.
To find out more information and to apply for this home, call 8414 7100 or put your name on the waitlist indicating you are interested in ‘Caruso House’.