Our NDIS Supports
Barkuma and the NDIS
Barkuma is a registered service provider under the National Disability Insurance Scheme (NDIS). We are experienced in the NDIS and have been offering supports since 2015. Currently we provide our supports across South Australia including the Adelaide metropolitan area as well as the Barossa, Light and Lower North regions.
- Barkuma and the NDIS (PDF, 314kb)
- Barkuma and the NDIS Easy English (PDF, 375kb)
- Barkuma NDIS Support Examples (PDF, 238kb)
Why choose Barkuma?
- Barkuma has a wealth of experience and has been supporting people with disability since 1967.
- We use a Person Centred Approach where you are the centre of all decision making.
- We have everything in place to ensure you receive the very best support.
- Our staff are highly skilled and trained and have a hands on approach.
- We will regularly review our relationship to ensure you are happy with our support.
- As a registered charity, profits go into the provision of our services.
- We will work with you and want you to achieve your goals and aspirations.
What is the NDIS?
The NDIS will deliver a life-long approach to support people with disability. The Scheme will provide individual funding so people can get the care and support they need, based on their goals and aspirations.
You will be able to choose and control your support services and how you live your life. You will get to choose your providers, with the flexibility to switch when needs change.