Partnering with us shows your customers and employees that you care about our community while also building a vibrant inclusive society.
Research has shown people with disability are amongst the most disadvantaged people in our community, specifically, 45% of people with disability live in poverty compared to the OECD average of 22%. With the help of our corporate partners we have been able to provide programs across the state that have assisted thousands of South Australians living with disability to be included in the community.
Ways to Help
Your organisation can assist Barkuma in a number of ways including:
- Encouraging your employees to participate in our Workplace Giving Program (PDF, 137kb).
- Sponsoring an event
- Sponsoring one of our programs
- Holding an event to fundraise for Barkuma
- Donating goods for an event
Benefits for your Business
- Have a positive influence on the community
- PR and Marketing Opportunities
- Supports becoming an Employer of Choice
- Enhances relationships with existing and new clients
Here are some of the organisations we partner with
If you are interested in building a corporate partnership with us please contact email@example.com or call (08) 8414 7100.