Fee & Refunds Policy
Refunds - RTO Initiated Refund
Any fees paid in advance for training cancelled by Barkuma will be refunded 100%.
Refunds - Student Initiated Refund
A request for refund must be made in writing – email, facsimile or letter explaining the reason for requesting a refund.
- Where a student cancels 14 days prior to course commencement a full 100% refund will be provided.
- Where a cancellation within 14 days of course commencement is received an administrative fee of $300 will be charged. The balance of fees will be refunded.
- Any new enrolments created within the 14 days prior to course commencement and subsequently cancelled before commencement will be charged a $300 administrative fee. The balance of fees will be refunded.
- Where a student requests a refund after course commencement, the amount of refund will be calculated against training delivered or units enrolled online together with an administrative fee of $300. The balance of fees will be refunded.
- For the purposes of this refund policy, online students are deemed to have commenced a unit of competency and will be charged the full fee for that unit of competency when:
- The student has commenced working on the unit, regardless of the amount of student activity;
- the learner guide has been ordered; o
- 7 days from when that unit has been activated in the student’s online account by Barkuma;
- Refunds are not granted automatically and the Registered Training Organisation is not under any obligation to grant a refund if reasons for withdrawal are deemed inadequate, inappropriate or contrary to the Barkuma Training policy.
All policies including the ‘Fee & Refunds Policy’ can be found in the Student Handbook.
For more information
Call Barkuma Training 08 8414 7100 and ask for the RTO Coordinator. You can also email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or use the form below.
In this section
- Why choose us?
- Our Accredited Training
- Our Short Courses
- Student Information
- Contact Us