SUPPORT AT HOME
Barkuma have a range of homes where we provide regular or intermittent support based on requirements.
We work closely with you, your family and support network to provide person centred supports. We work with you to develop your skills and achieve your goals to ensure you live your all. We understand that circumstances can change and take a flexible approach to allow for unexpected events.
We support you in the home of your choice to live your best life by assisting with:
- everyday tasks
- developing new daily living and life skills
- supporting you as your needs change.
REACH YOUR GOALS
We support you to reach your goals while using a developmental approach to:
- participate in a community, social or recreational group
- engage with supports to maintain your health and wellbeing
- access social events and activities you enjoy to meet new people and form new friendships
- develop confidence and self esteem.
“I really like living here”
“The most exciting thing for us is Lisa has choice and access to so many community activities that have enhanced her life. She has a lot to look forward to thanks to Barkuma’s support”
DIRECT SUPPORT HOURS PROVIDED
PEOPLE SUPPORTED IN HOUSING
Do you have questions or want to know more? We’d love to hear from you. Call, email or fill in the contact us form below.