Barkuma Training is pleased to again be offering the CHC33015 Certificate III Individual Support – Disability qualification commencing in July 2018. The session will include industry information, course information, question time, suitability & intake interview, WorkReady eligibility confirmation and industry suitability.
Information and Intake Session Details
Location: Level 3/151B South Tce, Adelaide
Date: Friday June 22 & Monday July 2, 9:30am
- Applicants must have a current drivers licence & reliable car; and have the ability to successfully pass a DCSI employment screening application
- Language, literacy & Numeracy assessment (assessed at ACSF exit level 2 or higher)
Training is delivered over 2 days a week for 21 weeks, this includes a total of 120 hours Vocational Placement.
Courses delivered in both Adelaide and Northern locations
This course is subsidised by South Australia’s WorkReady initiative for eligible students. Eligibility criteria available at
Course Fee: $300 per person
Refer to the Student Information Guide (PDF, 383kb) for further information on our payments policy.
- DCSI clearance application fee
- First Aid Certificate fee
- Child Safe Environment fee
- Manual Handling for Support Workers
For further information about the Information & Intake Session or the program you can contact us on 8414 7100 or via email firstname.lastname@example.org.