Barkuma Employment is a service of Barkuma that specialises in assisting people with a developmental disability to find and maintain employment in the mainstream workforce.
As one of South Australia's longest established and highly regarded Disability Employment Services (DES) provider Barkuma Employment is proud to state that a significant number of its clients are currently in award paying employment.
Our clients work in a variety of roles and industries with over 300 local employers:
|Hospitality||Maintenance and cleaning|
|Business and administration||I.T.|
|Warehousing and logistics||Local government|
|Horticulture||Transportation & Logistics|
To help you find employment, our expert staff will:
- Assist you to navigate the job capacity assessment process through Centrelink
- Get to know you and understand your individual needs and aspirations
- Help you to identify your employment related skills and attributes
- Guide you through job search activities and interview preparations
- Help you access work related training
- Negotiate work trials and employment conditions on your behalf
- Assist you with on-the-job training
- Provide support to help you stay in employment and develop your career
Barkuma Employment is conveniently located in Adelaide's CBD - visit us at Level1, 260 Currie Street.
Download our Open Employment Brochure - Finding and Keeping a Job here
Call us today on (08) 8414 7100 or email email@example.com to talk to us about how we can help you to find and maintain employment.